Screening Policy Update

Posted on by admin

In update to the Volleyball Manitoba Screening Policy CRSC and CARC application procedures:

Criminal Record Search Certificates:

Residents of Winnipeg can obtain their CRSC through the following City of Winnipeg Police Department link:
Criminal Record Search Certificate

All Manitoba Residents can also obtain their CRSC through through the following link:

Non-Winnipeg Residents can also go to their local RCMP Detachment with two pieces of identification to obtain their CRSC (persons in a volunteer position should not be charged for their CRSC).
You can find the RCMP Detachment closest to you here

Child Abuse Registry:

All Manitoba Residents can obtain their Child Abuse Registry Check through the following link: Child Abuse Registry Check

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or requirements please do not hesitate to contact a Volleyball Manitoba staff member directly: Staff Directory

Please see the attached Policy and Screening Disclosure Form for further details.

VM Screening Policy

VM Screening Disclosure Form

Sponsors & Partners