2017 Age Class Provincial Rankings
Please see the 2017 Volleyball Manitoba Ranking Procedures below.
Volleyball Manitoba 2017 Ranking Procedures
- Weekly tournament results will be used to determine Provincial Rankings, however there is no set “wins = points” formula.
- Tournament results are cumulative, a team’s overall season record will be considered each week when determining Rankings.
- More recent results will be weighted more heavily than early season results.
- Playoff performance will be weighted more heavily than Round Robin performance.
- Results against top ranked opponents will be weighted more heavily than other results.
- A team’s Total Body of Work is the number one factor in determining their status going in to Provincials, not a single match.
- The thoughtful consideration of the committee in order to provide a fair and balanced Provincial Championship Schedule/Draw.
Provincial Rankings will be posted every Tuesday following the first weekend of March.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Anthony Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you please do not contact Ranking Committee Chairs directly, and instead forward all questions through Anthony.